Association announces 2016 t-shirt design contest
The 2016 Lake Attitash t-shirt design contest is now accepting entries for its second annual t-shirt design contest. Last year’s winning entry by Holly Holbrook was a big hit and helped sell many Lake Attitash t-shirts to benefit preservation of the lake.
Please submit your design by January 31, 2016, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. Mail to Lake Attitash Association, P.O. Box 503, Amesbury, MA 01913.
- The design can be designed for printing on the back or front of the t-shirt (for example: a large design on back and smaller design on front).
- Use no more than four colors – simple designs work best for printing on shirts.
- Designs must fit within a 12×12-inch area.
- The words “Lake Attitash” must be incorporated into the design.
- All artwork must be original.
- You may recommend t-shirt fabric colors to accompany your design.
The Lake Attitash Association board of directors will select a few finalist entries based on originality, visual appeal, suitability for screen printing, and connection with Lake Attitash scenery, wildlife, activities, environmental values or history. The finalist entries will be posted on the association’s Facebook page for voting by the lake community.
Once you submit your design, it becomes property of the Lake Attitash Association. The association has exclusive rights to the reproduction of the winning and non-winning entries, and submitting artists relinquish all rights to such designs. Artwork may be altered for final printing due to size, color restrictions, or other printing requirements.
Good luck to all contestants!
Leave a Comment