To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make it easy to find, we have made it available on our homepage. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website while making an online purchase.
The Information We Collect: On some pages, you can order products. In order to fulfill such requests, we need to ask for information like your:
Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information: The only ways we use personal information are as follows:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order and that information remains as part of our customer records. We may use your contact information in the future for targeted mailings via email or through the postal service.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order to ship the product and to confirm delivery. This information also becomes part of our customer records.
We use your return email address to answer your email and send an order confirmation.
Other Uses of Email Addresses: No other uses.
Collecting Site Statistics: To improve the design of our website, we collect demographic information and statistics on things like which pages are visited the most. This information is stored without your name and email address attached to it. Sometimes we might share such statistics with another organization — for example, telling them that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website. In sharing such information, we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify you individually.
If you wish to not be included in the site statistics, you may want to download and use an Opt-Out browser add-on.
Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information: To correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information, you can contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to Contact Us: If you have any questions, concerns or comments about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Individuals in the State of California, USA
California residents have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, also known as the CCPA, effective January 1, 2020. These rights apply to “any business that earns $25 million in revenue per year, sells 50,000 consumer records per year, or derives 50% of its annual revenue from selling personal information.”
Additional Rights for Individuals in the European Union
Individuals who use our website and are located in or residents of the European Union have certain data rights that may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions.
Data Storage: For the purposes of EU data protection laws, the Lake Attitash Association is the data controller of your personal information collected on this website. Any information collected is stored and processed in the United States.
In certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data that we hold about you. You may:
- Request access to your personal data. You have the right to request access to any personal data we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal data has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored and the source of the personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data. You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You have the right to request that personal data held about you be deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data. You have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal data where that processing is carried out for our legitimate interest or for direct marketing.
- Request transfer of your personal data. You have the right to request transfer of your personal data directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You may exercise any of these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Email Marketing: We do not send any direct email marketing unless you have subscribed to our email list.